Saturday, January 28, 2012

NEW! OPI Nicki Manaj Colors

 I have to give it to OPI, and Nicki Minaj for coming up with such amazing colors!!! Although these colors are not for everyone, but I LOVE them. Two coats are needed to achieve the true color pay off. These mini nail lacquers retail for $14.00 and can be purchased at Ulta, Sephora, or any  professional beauty supply. I highly recommend these nail laquers the colors are AMAZING. 

 This color is called Metallis 4 Life, it's a stunning rainbow sparkle stick like glitter. It would look best over another color, To really make it pop put it over silver polish.


This is called Pink Friday, it's a pretty girly  bubblegum pink color. This will be amazing for spring.


This is called Fly, My favorite, I LOVE this gorgeous aqua. It's amazing I got SO many compliments on my nails when I was wearing this color. Make sure you use a base coat with this color, because I will stain your nails! 


And last but not least is, Did It On 'Em. This color has stirred up quite the controversy. My people have been turned off to this mini collection because of this color. I will say this color might not be for everyone, but I'm rockin it!! It look amazing on my dark skin. I think it's stunning!! Great Job!!!

I LOVE this OPI Nicki Minaj Collection, I LOVE the names that they came up with. These are NOT all the the colors, so make sure you go check this collection out you will NOT be dissapointed!!

Tawny xo!


1 comment:

  1. LURVE OPI! This collection looks great, I'm very into neon colors right now! New follower here, You can follow back at sugarplumsandlollipops.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete