Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Wet n Wild MegaShield Lipcolors with SPF 15 Review & Swatches





While I was at Walgreen's, I spotted these NEW WetN Wild MegaShield Lipcolors  with SPF 15.  I was instantly drawn to these lipstick, because of the color range. So I purchased all six. These lipsticks were $1.99 retail, but I found a sweet deal on these, they each had a $1 off coupon on them, making then $.99 each! Sweet Steal!!


Pigmentation
Ok, so if your not familiar with Wet N Wild products you have to get familiar, honey! These lipcolors are SO pigmented. The color payoff is AMAZING.  I purchased a six of the new colors, and they are as follows. Birthday Suit, Peacky Keen, Pink Champagne, Lolly Popstar, It's a Girl,and Salsa Lessons. All of the colors are VERY pigmented, and hey for $.99 I'm hooked!


Formulation 
 These lipcolors are not sticky, I find them to glide on very smooth. They are not drying in the least bit, In fact I find them to be some what moisturizing. I LOVE that they have SPF 15, but they photograph AMAZING.  I didn't have any problems with any abnormal fading, I was out all night having drinks with my girlfriends, and only had to re apply a few times. 

Overview
I am thoroughly impress with these Wet N Wild MegaShield lipcolor with SPF 15.  They are super easy to apply, the packaging isn't to fancy, but sleek. The color payoff is AMAZING, and for the price of $1.99 you cant beat it. I highly recommend these MegaShield  lipcolors. 

Happy Shopping xo,
Tawny! 


No comments:

Post a Comment